Skip to content
- If you have a fledgling business idea, make sure you protect any intellectual property to avoid any potential negative impact.
- Ensure you have updated and robust procedures in place to deal with reporting and controls so that you have no surprises when your final accounts are produced!
- Check your Companies House records are up to date regularly, and especially after any changes to your company!
- Make the most of social media! You never know what new customers or clients might see your post, but be careful with what you say to avoid any negative publicity!
- Where appropriate make use of non-compete clauses in contracts to avoid employees setting up a rival business nearby!