Managing your people can be challenging and timeconsuming. HR and employment law can be daunting for any business and expensive if you get it wrong. That’s why we have developed Ask HR, offering a guiding hand to enable fuss-free people management. Our Employment solicitors serve Coventry and Warwickshire, combining experience with a reputation for excellence for complete confidence in our service. We work as an extension of your team, providing specialist advice with the added protection of legal privilege
Employment law advice, when you need it
- With a monthly payment plan and full transparency, Ask HR offers:
- A people-first approach, getting to understand your business and its challenges
- Best-practice advice to help comply with your legal obligations and reduce risk
- Tailored documents to suit your individual needs and internal processes
- Personal, friendly support from an experienced team, consistently named in the Legal 500
- Save time and reduce the burden, with complete confidence and GDPR compliance
- Access to other employment law services including support with redundancies, settlement agreements, employment tribunal proceedings, grievance and disciplinary, unfair dismissal and TUPE transfers
What is included?
Designed to support small businesses with their day-to-day HR and employment law needs, our Ask HR solution includes:
- Advice from qualified solicitors, available 365 days per year
- HR Genie – our one-stop solution for all your HR and employment documents
- Bespoke contracts of employment for each employee, including casual workers and self-employed contracts
- Comprehensive staff handbook tailored to your business
- Precedent letters/documents
- Employment law updates and best-practice advice
- Rates and limits table
Complete confidence and legal privilege from Askews Employment
We take the burden out of HR and employment law, with a reputation built on trust. All of our systems and processes, including our HR Genie software, are fully GDPR-compliant.
As a law firm, we can also provide legal privilege for complete, unrestricted confidence in all communications. This includes legal advice privilege, protecting confidential communications between a solicitor and their clients when seeking or giving legal advice, and litigation privilege, which protects confidential communications to be used in connection with litigation.
Legal advice privilege is not available from third-party HR consultants, which means any advice given – including that in relation to disciplinary action, a dismissal or a grievance – could be disclosable to an employee who submits a data access request.
to download our brochure
Get in touch
Looking for trusted HR and employment solicitors in Coventry and Warwickshire?
Call us today on 024 7623 1000 or use the contact form below.
We also offer a free HR audit to review your contracts of employment and staff handbook, providing a report of recommendations based on current legal requirements. Contact our team for more information.