Wills, Probate and Trusts
Askews Legal LLP offers a full range of comprehensive Private Client Services for both individuals and Trustees, for peace of mind Askews Legal LLP can act as a professional Trustee.
We offer specialist advice in the following areas:
- Preparation of Wills and Advance Directives (Living Wills)
- Inheritance Tax planning during one’s lifetime and on death
- Preparation and Registration of Powers of Attorney
- Administration of Estates and Will Trusts, including related tax issues and the creation of Deeds of Variation
- Creation and administration of Trusts, including Life Interest Trusts, Trusts for Minors and the Disabled, Discretionary Trusts and Personal Injury Trusts (which can safeguard one’s entitlement to means tested benefits following the receipt of a personal injury award)
- Court of Protection work
- General advice for the elderly, the incapacitated and their carers
We take pride in getting to know our clients and their families well and are committed to providing them with an expert level of service.
Contact Kuljeet Sandhu, our Wills, Trusts and Probate Solicitor on 024 7623 1000